sur África is one of the most attractive regions for gambling operators. But now online gambling in the country is severely limited, and some time ago and in general was banned.
Top 5 popular casinos en liña in South África
Under a strict ban, gambling fell into 1992. The only relief for the industry is dated 1994, when the new government of South África adopted changes to gambling legislation, legalizing gambling in land-based casinos, as well as apostas deportivas and betting on horse racing on the Internet. The amendments came into force only in 1996.
Nevertheless, today South Africans can freely play on foreign websites of casinos en liña, despite the fact that it is considered illegal. Many online institutions, despite the prohibitions, continue to accept players from South África, offering them the opportunity to play in South Africano ranks (R).
Discussion of legislative amendments at the level of the government of South África is ongoing. It is expected that soon casinos en liña still will be legalized. It was recently reported that the government of the Republic of South África agreed to grant 10 licenses for casinos en liña. This would be a significant step for the development of the industry in the region. However, at the moment these licenses are still not implemented.
The company Slotegrator, which has extensive experience as a supplier and consultant in the online gambling market, conducted an online survey of the most visited gambling sites from South África. Based on this, the experts made a rating of the 10 most popular South Africano casinos en liña.
List of Top 10 South Africa Online Casino Sites- online gambling and betting casino -
Top 10 Mellor Europa Casino Online 2018:
Levántache a coñecer Bonos de benvida de € 140
Xogar 888 Casino
18 +, aplícaselles T & C
100% ata € 4000 - OFERTA EXCLUSIVA!
100% primeiro bonos de depósito ata € 200 gratis con código de bonificación WELCOME777
Xogar 777 Casino
18 +, aplícaselles T & C
Xiros gratuítos de 100 no Casumo Casino
Dobraremos o primeiro depósito cun máximo de 100% $ 100 Bonos de benvida
Obter o teu $ 1600 GRATIS
Obteña o seu € BONITO DE XUSTO 3,200
TRIPLE SU DINERO cun 200% MATCH no seu primeiro depósito
300% ata $ 3,200
Obter o teu $ 1000 GRATIS
Obter o teu € 5000 Bonos de benvida
Obteña o seu 200% ata € 400
Top 10 Mellor EUA Casino Online 2018:
TRIPLE SU DINERO cun 200% MATCH no seu primeiro depósito
$ 5,000 BONUS nos seus primeiros depósitos 5 - OFERTA EXCLUSIVA!
¡BONO $ 2500! SPINS GRATIS INCLUÍDO!
PAQUETE DE BIENVENIDO - XINUMX FREE SPINS + $ 2500 bonos
BENITO DE BENVIDO $ 777 GRATIS no seu primeiros tres depósitos
$ 3,750 Bonos de benvida ao Casino
$ 4,000 Bonos
400% BONUS TO UP $ 3,000 GRATIS
$ 50 CHIP GRATIS [código: SILVER50] OR
$ 400 Bonos de benvida
Levántache a coñecer $ 3000 en bonos de benvida
Gambling business in South África is allowed since 1994. All forms of gambling are legalized, except for the online sector. Only apostas deportivas and betting on horse racing are allowed online. More than 40 casinos work in South África. The most casino is in Johannesburg, Gauteng province. There are 4 large casinos, which all together contain more than 180 tables for card games, more than 5,200 slot machines and video pôquer.
The most famous brands of South Africano casinos:
- Tsogo Sun holds 14 licenses;
- Sun International XCHARX 13 licenses;
- Peermont Global XCHARX 8 licenses;
- London Clubs International XCHARX 1 license;
- Desert Palace Casino;
- Leithlo Resort.
Revenues from gambling in South África remain roughly the same and are measured in billions of South Africano rand. For fiscal 2015-2016 gross income from legal gambling business amounted to ZAR 26.3 billion or USD 1.86 billion. The largest revenue is brought by the casino XCHARX 70.5% of gross income.
At the same time, most of the players take part in the national lotería XCHARX 78.9%. Only 10.6% play in the casino. Three quarters of the population have ever taken part in any gambling. More than half of residents consider casinos or gambling quite a worthy way of organizing leisure.
Brief description of South Africa
sur África is the Republic of South Africa, a parliamentary republic in southern Africa. This is the most developed country in the continent and the only African state in the G20 (the XCHARXBig TwentyXCHARX).
The country recognizes 11 state languages, it has a lot of white, Asian and black people. The first to colonize the holandés in 1652. South Africa has a rich past XCHARX in the 19th century Anglo-Boer wars were fought for diamonds and gold, in the 20th century there was a long apartheid. All this left an imprint on the conditions for the development of business, economy, and society.
The currency is the South African rand, denoted by ZAR or R. The rate in December 2016 is USD 0.0709 for ZAR 1 or ZAR 14.1 for USD 1.
The country mainly exports diamonds, gold, platinum, machinery and equipment. Import XCHARX oil and products. South Africa ranks 39th in the ranking of countries where it is convenient to conduct business.
History of gambling in South Africa
The gambling business in South Africa was banned until 1994. The law, called the South AfricaXCHARXs Gambling Act, adopted in 1965, banned all forms of gambling, except for horse races. They were recognized as a sport.
Illegal casinos began to develop since the late 1970s. They worked in bantustans Boputatsvan, Siskey, Transkei, Venda.
Bantustans – a special phenomenon in the history of South Africa. They are somewhat similar to reservations in the US, but have their own characteristics. This is the territory that was used as a reservation for the indigenous black population of South Africa. Some bantustans gained independence, and this made it possible to organize a gambling business. For example, in Bophuthatswane built a city-casino Sun City.
Only ethnic South Africans could live in bantustans, and most citizens could not legally enter these institutions. Nevertheless, by 1995 there were about 2000 casinos in the country.
When apartheid ended in 1994, and a democratic government came to power, all forms of gambling were resolved. The National Gambling Act, which was issued in 1996, approved a casino licensing system and a state lotería. Horse racing was again recognized as a form of gambling.
Legislation of gambling in South Africa
The age limit for the player South Africa is 18 years. Minors do not have the right to play in gambling establishments.
There are three acts defining the legal framework for gambling in South Africa:
- National Gambling Act of 1996;
- National Gambling Act 2004 XCHARX complementing the previous one;
- National Gambling Amendment Act 2008, which determines the position of the online gambling business.
The National Gambling Act of 1996 clearly specifies how casino licenses should be distributed between the provinces of the country. The total number of licenses is 40 pieces. They are distributed as follows:
- Western-Cape province (center XCHARX Cape Town) XCHARX 5 licenses;
- North-Cape province (Kimberley) XCHARX 3;
- East-Cape Province (Bisho) XCHARX 5;
- KwaZulu-Natal (Pietermaritzburg) XCHARX 5;
- Free State (Bloemfontein) XCHARX 4;
- North-Western Province (Mafeking) XCHARX 5 licenses;
- Gauteng (Johannesburg) XCHARX 6;
- Mpumalanga (Nelspruit) XCHARX 4;
- Limpopo or Northern Province (Polokwane) XCHARX 3 licenses.
According to the same act, no entity (organization or person) has the right to hold more than 16 casino licenses across the country or more than 2 licenses in a separate province.
The National Gambling Act defines:
- the terminology of gambling;
- what is considered a gamble;
- mechanism of operation of the National Gambling Board.
Regulators of gambling in South Africa
National Gambling Board – the state regulator of gambling in South Africa. The duties of the regulator include:
- determine the rules by which the gambling business operates;
- carry out investigations;
- collect statistics;
- responsible for the proper handling of gambling.
OSouth African Bureau of Standards is responsible for the standardization, testing, analysis, calibration and certification of gaming machines, electronic monitoring systems and other casino equipment.
South African Casino Association
There is another player in the gambling business of South Africa XCHARX the Casino Association of South Africa (CASA). The association was founded in 2003. Key tasks of the organization:
- unite casino operators and shareholders;
- provide more information about the casino to the public;
- to achieve greater understanding and transparency of gambling business.
The organization unites almost all casinos of the country. Representatives of the government itself hold 37% of the shares of various land-based casinos. Members of the association provide more than 100,000 jobs.
Legislation of gambling online in South Africa
The National Gambling Amendment Act of 2008, which until now has not been finalized, recognizes the online gambling business in South Africa is partially illegal. Equally illegal as the organization of online gambling, and participation in them. Partly XCHARX because not all types of online gambling are banned.
The law prohibits so-called “interactive games”:
- casino games;
- apostas deportivas en liña;
- betting on horse racing online;
- and in general the business of bookmakers. Naturally, the organizer of the BC should have a license from the government.
Any subject, whether the organizer of a website or the bank conducting transactions for gambling on the Internet, is punished with a fine of R 10 million (USD 709 thousand) and / or 10 years of prison term.
However, the law does not provide for punishment for individual players. From this it follows that the players can play in the casino, whose servers are placed abroad.
Types of gambling in South Africa
National Gambling Board conducts the following classification of gambling for its account:
- casino – board games and slots;
- rates on horse racing and sports, which are offered in bookmakers and sweepstakes;
- machines with limited bets and prizes -Limited Payout Machines (LPM);
- Bingo-traditional and through electronic terminals (Electronic Bingo Terminals, EBT).
South African casinos offer a wide range of card games, peculiar not only for the Europeo, but also for the South African continent.
- For example, in Cape Town very popular game is klawerjas (klawerjas) – an old holandés game with a bribe, it is still popular in the Holanda. The goal is to collect the optimal number of bribes.
- The game Kaluka (kalookie) – a kind of rummy. The goal is to dial certain combinations.
- Thuni (Thuni or Thunee) is a game typical of South Africa. Basically, it is popular with Asians. The rules of the game also require you to score a certain number of points.
More games that are popular in South Africa:
- cribbage is an English card game;
- canasta (canasta) – a species of rhammi;
- samba (samba) – a variant of the canal;
- skat (skat) – a game of bribes from Alemaña;
- cats and mice (spite and Malice) – a form of competitive tapeworm;
- shithead (shithead) – the game for the loss of all cards.
Revenues from gambling business in South Africa
For fiscal 2015-2016 gross income from legal gambling business amounted to ZAR 26.3 billion or USD 1.86 billion.
- The largest revenue is brought by the casino XCHARX 70.5% of gross revenue or USD 1.3 billion;
- after them there are rates XCHARX 16.9% or USD 315 million;
- then LPM (Limited Payout Machines, machines with limited payments) XCHARX 9.0% or USD 167 million;
- on the fourth place bingo XCHARX 3.6% of gross income or USD 66 million.
The provinces bring different gross revenues from gambling:
- The gambling industry in Gauteng province earns the most XCHARX 40% or USD 745 million in fiscal 2015-2016;
- the second place is occupied by the Western-Cape province -15.6% or USD 291 million;
- the third place is taken by KwaZulu-Natal XCHARX 18.5% or USD 344 million.
Gauteng produces the highest gross income in casinos, stakes and bingo. The highest income in the LPM sector is received by the Western-Cape province XCHARX 30%.
The number of slot machines in South AfricaXCHARXs land-based casinos in 2015 was 23,415. Revenues from slots XCHARX USD 969 million
The number of tables in 2015 in all casinos in the country was 932 pieces. The income from them is USD 237 million.
Taxation of gambling in South Africa
The deductions to the countryXCHARXs budget are also estimated in millions of dollars. In 2015, South African authorities received $ 262 million from the gambling business. This makes up 28% of the gross income of gambling establishments.
- Tax deductions include three types of payments:
- Corporate tax is collected from corporations. Its value is based on the company’s income;
- gambling tax – is collected from the license holders by the provincial authorities. The value is calculated according to the gross revenue of the licensees;
- value added tax – is calculated on the basis of the value added at each stage of production and exchange of goods and services. It is also charged to the casino, not to the players.
Gambling business online in South Africa
Despite the fact that gambling online in South Africa is banned, all players themselves are able to use the services of international casinos. Players can invest in local currency, which simplifies the service. But there is one nuance: from October 4, 2016, authorities can confiscate the winnings of online players. The Department of Trade and Industry published a new amendment to the National Gambling Amendment Bill, according to which, the court has the right to confiscate and detain the playersXCHARX winnings.
Thus, you can play online – but not the fact that you can get your winnings, because even transactions inside the country are prohibited.
Ban online casino
Casino games online, bingo and unlicensed lotteries were outlawed in 2010, when the Gauteng province court banned the online casino Swaziland Based Pigg Peak. The precedent was created, and since then all the domestic casinos en liña have been completely banned.
Only three types of online gambling are legal:
Everything else is included in the so-called “gray market”. It remains to be seen whether the government will continue to consider the legalization of the online business or not.
Bill Remote Gambling Bill
For some time, the bill Remote Gambling Bill, which can legalize gambling online in South Africa, was discussed.
The bill Remote Gambling Bill considered:
- licensing issues;
- the amount of rewards and prizes;
- responsibility of the provinces and the National Board;
- standards for online casino equipment;
- issues of protecting the rights of players.
Act, for example, prescribed the following limits:
- forbade playing minors;
- forbade lending to players;
- limited the limits of advertising and promotions online casino.
In May 2016 the project Remote Gambling Bill was rejected.
Representatives of the Department of Trade and Industry, which also deals with the entertainment industry, believe that the bill draws insufficient attention to the social problems associated with online gambling.
When the bill was considered on May 27, 2016, a member of the National Liberation Party Shaik Emam (Shaik Emam) argued for refusing to accept the bill:
“The careers of ordinary people are destroyed because they allow white collars to cover their losses at their expense.”
These are the general sentiments in the government. In fact, there is a fairly strong lobby of land-based casinos who do not like the fact that websites take more and more participants from them. Opponents of the bill are observed, for example, for online business in Europa: websites were selected by almost 20% of visitors to offline casinos.
The supporter of the bill and representative of the Democratic Alliance, Geordin Hill-Lewis (Geordin Hill-Lewis) consider this a mistake:
XCHARXIndustry regulation is the best way to protect the public. The 2008 National Gambling Amendment Act has not been accepted so far. Because of this, online gambling suffers from confusion. XCHARX
Supporters of legalization of online business lead and such argument: the government loses millions rands, not legalizing a web-casino. The Association of Casinos of South Africa (Casino Association of SA) cites such figures:
XCHARXThe country loses about ZAR 110 million (USD 7.8 million) at illegal casinos en liña. At the same time, the aggressive policy of casinos en liña makes land institutions lose money. The gain in profits slowed to 0.6%. XCHARX
At the moment, the issue with online business remains unresolved. ”
Best online casino for South Africa
Below is a list of casinos en liña where the interface allows South Africans to play with all the amenities:
- Springbook casino;
- Casino Las Vegas;
- Slots Magic;
- White Lotus Casino.
Online slot machines in South African casinos
South African casinos offer popular five-reel video slots common in online venues:
- Gold Rally;
- Safary Heat;
- Everybody’s Premio;
- peirao Premio;
- Silver Bullet;
- Halloween Fortune.
Demographics of gambling in South Africa
According to the National Gambling Board in 2016, 15.3% of the total population is constantly gambling.
For five years there was a slight decrease in the number of players in the casino, bingo, betting and LPM sector. But the purchase of tickets to the state lotería aumentada.
For example, in April 2015, the following statistics were observed:
- 78.9% of players buy state lotería tickets;
- 11.2% play scratch-cards;
- 10.6% XCHARX in the casino;
- 7.1% XCHARX private lotteries;
- 6.2% XCHARX horse racing and apostas deportivas;
- 0,4% XCHARX bingo;
- 0,3% XCHARX LPM;
- 17.5% are engaged in illegal gambling.
Illegal gambling games are recognized in unlicensed institutions and casinos en liña. It should be noted that over the past few years the number of participants in illegal gambling has decreased. In November 2012, 41% of players played illegally. Now in 2015-2016 XCHARX only 17.5%.
Gambling is recognized only 9.9% of the total number of players. More blacks began to play -19.8% in 2015-2016. The number of players, whose age is from 25 years, is increasing.
Casino en liña Australia
Non é unha tarefa sinxela para elixir o mellor casino en liña que Australia ten en oferta. Desde o momento en que os principais desenvolvedores de software de xogo en liña chegaron ao mercado deste incrible país, a competencia no campo volveuse realmente intensa. É por iso que pasamos moitas horas xogando Blackjack, roleta, Pokies en liña, vídeo pôquer, xogos de tragamonedas e outros xogos que os xogadores adoitan elixir en diferentes casinos para xogadores australianos. Para que puidésemos dicir o que nos gustou e o que non nos gustou en cada sitio web en liña do casino en particular e agora poderiamos asesorarnos sobre o mellor casino en liña australiano baseándose nos feitos que temos.
Mellor Casino online Australia ten en oferta
Cando decidimos atopar o mellor casino en liña que Australia ten en oferta, só queriamos gardar o tempo dos xogadores. Para que os visitantes do noso sitio web non teñan que seguir buscando o sitio de casino en liña da UA que máis lles corresponda, pero elixe o da nosa lista e comece a gozar dos mellores xogos de inmediato. E aínda que a tarefa non era fácil, eliximos varios casinos que máis se axustan aos nosos criterios.
Os criterios que usamos tampouco eran complicados. Primeiro de todo fixemos a atención sobre a calidade e cantidade de xogos que cada casino en liña para xogadores australianos ten. Canto máis variacións de tragamonedas, roleta, Blackjack, vídeo pôquer, Pokies en liña e outros xogos de Casino, mellor.
Entón, tamén hai bonos. Realmente importa o número que son estes e cal é o seu importe. Os bonos de benvida son o que adoitan recibir os xogadores cando se xuntan por primeira vez a un casino en liña e é importante bonos seguro. Pero tampouco debe ser o único atractivo. Hai que ter en conta todos os outros tipos de bonos. E unha vez que as promocións tamén poden axudar a impulsar as bancadas dos xogadores, verificamos o que son e se se gardan regularmente. Non máis desperdicio de tempo
Non fai falta dicir que unha das cousas máis importantes para calquera xogador é o sinxelo que é depositar o diñeiro nun casino e retirar o diñeiro dela. As opcións bancarias deben ser diversas e convenientes para os visitantes dun bo sitio de casino en liña. E cando se trata casinos en liña para os xogadores de Australia e Nova Zelandia Deben ter carteira electrónica de POLi moi popular xunto coas tarxetas de débito, tarxetas de crédito na súa lista de solucións de pago en liña. Ademais, a seguridade de todas as operacións bancarias debe ser a principal prioridade do casino en liña que elixe.
En total, temos aquí a lista de mellores mellores casinos en liña para xogadores australianos. Entón, agora non haberá necesidade de dedicarlle tempo a navegar por internet para os mellores sitios de casino, xa que pode elixir un destes que ofrecemos e pasar o tempo xogando os seus xogos favoritos. Para facer a busca máis conveniente para ti, dividimos os casinos en categorías que inclúen, por exemplo, aqueles con maiores bonos, aqueles que ofrecen a máis ampla selección de pokies en liña e así por diante.
Usando os consellos que temos na nosa web vai poder comezar a pagar e vencer en minutos. E desde casinos máis listados ofrecen versións dos xogos adaptados para androide dispositivos, así como para iPhones e iPads os xogos poden ser xogados en calquera momento e en calquera lugar, sempre que teña conexión a Internet.
- 1 Top 10 Mellor Europa Casino Online 2018:
- 2 Top 10 Mellor EUA Casino Online 2018:
- 2.1 Brief description of South Africa
- 2.2 History of gambling in South Africa
- 2.3 Legislation of gambling in South Africa
- 2.4 Regulators of gambling in South Africa
- 2.5 South African Casino Association
- 2.6 Legislation of gambling online in South Africa
- 2.7 Types of gambling in South Africa
- 2.8 Revenues from gambling business in South Africa
- 2.9 Taxation of gambling in South Africa
- 2.10 Gambling business online in South Africa
- 2.11 Bill Remote Gambling Bill
- 2.12 Demographics of gambling in South Africa
- 2.13 Casino en liña Australia
- 2.14 Mellor Casino online Australia ten en oferta